Thursday, May 7, 2020

Pet writing topic

This week we have a topic about pets, for that I wrote an entertaining story about my pets

Hi, my name is Fejoa and I am a family cat in the Whetter-
Heney family. Today I’m going to tell you a little story about me. 

So, it all started one peaceful evening at home and the
family was stuffing those rubbery sticks with weird,
straw stuff at the end, in their mouths. the big hairy one
(that they called Dad) came into the really big room where
everyone always goes to (I think it's called the lounge?) and
turned off the bright thingys on the roof, when they do that I
always find a nice cosy place to sleep, mainly by the
hot, orange, glowing thing, this time had found my my spot and
was slowly going to sleep, then I heard a soft scrunchy sound
next to me (I think I was in this thing called a bag bean or
something, I couldn't see, it was pitch black) but I didn’t think
much of it. I started going to sleep again and then I was woken
up again! By some footsteps this time, they were coming from
the hallway, “oh, they must be coming to get a cup of water or
something” I thought. When they came in they turned the
lights on and I looked beside me. Suddenly I realised what had
made that noise before! it was my annoying sister! That little
sneak had snuck into the bag bean bag when it was dark. Now
you may be wondering “where did the sister come from?” well,
when the Heney, Whetters came to the SPCA they got both of
us because they “didn’t want to separate us” but honestly I’d
rather live without Sally (that's her name) we do not like each
other, she always gets all the attention just because she does
not show the humans how cool her claws are. “You should
have seen the look on Fejoa’s face when she saw Sally in a
one metre radius of her!” The human called Tui kept saying. 
So that is my story for you <3 Fejoa 

2 comments:

  1. wow Tui i love this great job its so funny😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tui, great story Fejoa and Sally are both so adorable.😊

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.