Monday, March 29, 2021

Story trailer

 This term we have been learning about earthquakes, Tsunamis and Rocks. We live very near to the alpine fault in NZ and there has been a large earthquake overdue for years. Our class has been going on a tsunami walk every week in case of the threat. I have bundled up all of this information and put it in my narrative I have been writing, called Don't count your students. here is a sneak-peak of the story;  It was an ordinary, boring day at school. Our teacher Nic was droning on about sentence work as my friends and I sat, slumped into our seats, around our orange, star shaped table. Kaelyn was trying to put her hat in her pencil case. Zoe was eating her shoe. Krystal was... well just Krystal. Mackenzie was picking her nose with her pencil and - RUMMBLEE! A giant, deep, roar echoed through the school, waking us out of our boredom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.