Monday, March 1, 2021

Why mistakes are important for learning

 Mistakes are important for learning as the saying goes "we learn from our mistakes".

When we make a mistake we learn from it and try not to make that mistake again. If you don't try to learn new things because you're worried you will make a mistake, then you will miss out in so much in life. But if you try and make a mistake you can just keep on trying and trying until you don't make a mistake. And if you do, it's not going to end the world.


3 comments:

  1. That was really good Tui I really liked how you encouraged people to try new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your thoughts, Tui. Do you have any examples of when you have learned something from a mistake you might have made? (I have many examples of my own, and keep adding more!! Yikes!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tui,I really liked your post because it's thoughtful, and humorous. I also agree with Blake how it's nice that you encourage others to try new things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.